How it works
Take a look at our services – we can help you get meaningful and tangible results.
Understand sustainability better and apply this knowledge in your life, your business, and positively transform the fashion industry. We make it personal, we make it fun, we break it down and take you by the hand. We are your one-stop-shop that provides you with the service, support and results.
What does our process look like?
We kick off by understanding your business, challenges, processes and define your long-term goals.
With our created roadmap we make sure that your goals and strategy are in place.
Each step of the way we support you and your team. We make sure the roadmap is implemented and everyone is on board.
Getting our clients meaningful and tangible results is what makes us proud. We can’t wait to help you enjoy the same results.
5 Simple steps – YOU can take
We help businesses on their sustainability journey, creation of your roadmap to reach your goals. Whether you are a startup, scale up or established international brand that wants to create a sustainability plan, measure impacts on the environment, create policies: we have your back.
We are skilled in:
- Sustainable strategy 3-5 year planning
- Measuring environmental impact
- Sustainable materials and tools
- CSR policies
- Certifications (GOTS/GRS/FSC/RCS and more)
- Risk analysis: country, supplier, materials, products
- Stakeholder involvement and materiality analysis
Convey your message consistently based on facts. Communicate your efforts without coming across as greenwashing.
We can help you with:
- Sustainable year reports
- Communication structure website & social media
- Ratings & Benchmarks
- Supplier manuals
- Responsible Business Conduct
- Internal & external onboarding through workshops & training
You want to be innovative, competitive and adapt new circular business models because of many reasons. Not only scarcity of resources, lower costs, enhanced brand equity but also customer demands.
We have proven results in:
- Circular design projects (with our own base of circular fashion designers)
- Products-as-a-service models (rental/lease)
- Implement technology to enhance transparency and optimize processes (QR/blockchain/AI etc)
- Circular business strategy for your specific opportunities
A sustainable strategy has rolled out and is promoted, however not everyone is fully in line with the sustainability team. How can you internally as well as externally get the sustainability message out there, that everyone carries the message. As you know, sustainability is a journey and we guide and coach you to take the steps that enable us to practice what we preach.
With our 1:1 coaching you are able to:
- Become an expert in sustainable business
- Ensure teams are aligned and talk the walk
- Make informed decisions and back them up with data
- Contribute more to the solution than to the problem
- Combine sustainability with commercial goals
- Have a positive impact in the fashion industry
Pass the mic and Rachel is ready to tell her story about sustainability and circularity. She loves to inspire your audience about this important topic. This can be done through a:
- Personal story
- Motivational story
- Q&A sessions
- Or a mix of the above!
- Including lots of action and interaction
Join our Rethink Rebels Academy
Join the community! Get to meet like-minded sustainability-focused individuals – learn and grow together.
Learn from experts, alongside your peers. We’ve created a flexible, online education with hands-on assignments, tools/resources, live Q&A sessions and workbooks.
Kapelhof 78, Zaandam The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce 74295128